A cost-effective but still efficient tool used for foaming down your vehicle with any of Adam's Shampoo without the use of a pressure washer. Foam Guns & Foam Cannons help loosen dirt and remove the top layer of dirt from your paint's surface making for a safer washing system.
- Produces Thick Suds For Car Washing
- Attaches To Standard Garden Hose
- Includes 32oz Canister with Quick Connect & Spray Nozzle
- Two Metering Tips Included
- *Some Assembly Required
Adam's Standard Foam Gun is another option for foaming down your vehicle prior to a proper Two Bucket Wash routine. Here at Adam's Polishes, we listen to customer feedback as much as possible, and we've had more than a few requests for a less expensive Foam Gun option than our Adam's Premium 32oz Foam Gun. While the new Standard Foam Gun does not have stainless steel hardware or a CNC-machined barrel like our Premium Foam Gun, it does have quality construction that will provide years of use when maintained and cared for properly.
Whether you're an experienced detailer or a weekend hobbyist, keeping a clean look to your vehicle is something that most of us will agree is a common goal to show pride in ownership. Vehicle ownership is usually one of the more expensive purchases you make, so it is important to take as many precautions when washing as possible to avoid damage from improper washing and drying. The Adam’s Standard Foam Gun produces a thick soap lather by mixing our Car Shampoo with the water pressure from your garden hose to provide extra lubrication to the paint, making the wash process even safer for your finish. When used with Adam’s pH neutral Car Shampoo, the foam instantly goes to work suspending those harsh minerals in your water and virtually eliminating the chances of water spots, even if the soap dries on the finish.
- Fill the 32oz Foam Gun canister about 3/4 full with water.
- Pour 2-3oz of Adam's Car Shampoo into the canister.
- Insert the appropriate metering tip into the bottom of the Foam Gun Barrel.*
- Attach the clear fill tube to the barrel.
- Thread the barrel lid onto the canister.
- With the water supply off, connect the spray nozzle to the end of your garden hose.
- Pull back on the plastic quick-release of the spray nozzle, and insert the Foam Gun barrel until it locks in place.
- Turn on the water supply, then squeeze the spray nozzle handle to lay a thick layer of foam onto the vehicle.